This statement outlines the provisions we have made to ensure a good standard of accessibility throughout this web site.
If you have any difficulties in accessing this site, please contact us.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- All content images used in this site include a descriptive ALT tag.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
Please note that this website is reviewed as appropriate in relation to accessibility issues.
The browsers recommended for optimum use of this site are:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 upwards.
- Firefox 3.6.12 upwards.
- Opera 10.51 upwards.
- Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 upwards.
Please also note that the site can also be browsed using Netscape Navigator (Netscape 22.214.171.124 preferred for correct rendering of website layout) and in Safari browsers.